Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

Here is a small christmas morning movie.  It was quite festive with a 7 and 3 year old-- set to some great music.  (It runs 17 minutes)

What a wonderful few days.  Despite being away from all family, the day has turned out better than I could have hoped.  The boys seemed to really get the Christmas Spirit and the nature of giving.  I was so excited to give joy to others.  Our goal was to focus on the small, simple things.  While this is hard at times, it certainly helped me keep perspective.

So much focus in the world is on the getting (not a surprise to you, I'm sure), it was nice to see and feel the reaction of things given.  All of which are some distance from what we celebrated yesterday in the Christ-child's birth.   It might be me, but it seems like it is getting more difficult to bring Christ into Christmas.

We do our best...

...all the best from us to you and yours.

No comments: